Business Management, St. Clair College (1983)
Graduated from 2 Year Business Management & Executive Secretarial Program
(Fast Tracked Diploma in 1 year)
Career/ Work Experience
1983 to Present (Self Employed Bookkeeping Business)
- Upon graduation I chose a career as a travel agent, then moved to various office positions within the tool and die industry.
- From there I accepted a challenging position in the accounting field, which allowed me to work from home and accommodate raising a family.
- During this time I decided to open my own bookkeeping business which generated a wide assortment of company dealings providing me with opportunities to broaden my experience, confidence and communication skills.
2005 to Present (Adjuvants Plus Inc)
I came to Adjuvants Plus Inc. as a bookkeeping consultant and was then hired full-time in 2009 as the office manager and full-time bookkeeper. The diversity of my experience has upgraded me to Chief Financial Officer where I oversee all accounting transactions, balance year-end financials. I am also the Secretary-Treasurer for Adjuvants Plus and hold many responsibilities to these given titles.
- A Shareholder for Adjuvants Plus Inc.
- A member of the Board of Directors for Adjuvants Plus Inc.